Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduations

My family just celebrated the graduation of my niece from University of MD. She graduated with (wait for it).....a 'Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry'. Is that kid smart or what?? At present she is doing a fellowship which keeps her very busy. We are all extremely proud of her and I know I mother - my sister Karan is especially proud.

Her other two kids Tamilia & Francois are doing very well also. Tamilia graduated with a Bachelors degree in Paleontology (not sure if I got the spelling correct), and Francois is graduating from high school in London.
In a few months our daughter Makeeva will graduate with certifications in EKG Technology, Phlebotomy and be a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). She plans to continue on in nursing school for a BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing). We are very proud of her also. Keep up the good work guys and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent indeed - to the most high God be all the glory and praise and honour.

    When we put our trust in Him, He does more than we can imagine or think.

    How great is our God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said; all praise and glory to God.

    ReplyDelete